Heide Himmel - The highest treetop path in Northern Germany
Along the barrier-free, 700-metre-long path through the forest at the edge of the wildlife park, visitors are offered many new impressions.
The 40-metre-high observation tower not only provides a breathtaking panoramic view. Dealing with the topic of "nature" and its conservation will also broaden one's own horizons. The opening hours of the tree-top walk are linked to the opening hours of the wildlife park, and visitors to the wildlife park benefit from a combined ticket for both facilities.
Nature for anyone - The Heide Himmel treetop path at a glance
- Barrier-free access
- approx. 700 m total path length (access, bridges, platforms and stairs)
- Heide Himmel height: 45 m high panorama plateau
- Passenger lift
- Size of viewing platform approx. 150 sqm
- Up to 22 m path height
- 20 environmental and learning stations
- Forest nature trail
- Expert guided tours for groups and school classes
- Heaven and earth" restaurant for big and small appetites
- Souvenir shop with regional specialities
- Coming soon: large adventure playground
Information on Corona's safety measures
- Our hygiene concept provides for the following measures:
- Keeping visitors at least 1.5 - 2 metres apart from each other
- Signs reminding visitors to wash their hands regularly
- Sufficient stations for hand disinfection
- The cleaning intervals in the toilet blocks are shortened.
- Playgrounds are open for children under the parents' own responsibility
- Catering establishments remain closed until further notice (except for outdoor snack bars and kiosks)
- Distance markings and disinfection stations in front of the cash desks
- To avoid queues at the ticket counters, please use our Online-TicketShop
- Directly on the A7 just before Hamburg
- Only 19 km from Horster Dreieck
- Only 2 km past the Garlstorf exit
- Signposted from the motorway
Please enter the address "Wildpark 1" and "Buursod" in 21271 Nindorf-Hanstedt into your car's navigation system. Parking is free of charge.
Daily with the HVV bus from Buchholz / Nordheide or from Lüneburg