When the red deer roars: Guided tour to the deer rut
In the huge forest areas of the southern heath the red deer can still be found in large numbers in some places. In the course of the year one hardly notices the big animals, but now their big appearance has come: Their loud roaring to reject the rivals and to hold the flock members together is to be heard from far away. And so the "Kings of the forests" are the main characters of this evening guided tour in the nature park Südheide.
A guided tour with the nature and landscape guide Diether von Kleist or forest pedagogue Clwyd Owen.
Info and Dates 2019:
- Dates: 24. and 26.09. at 17:30; and 01. and 03.10. at 17:00
- duration: approx. 2 hrs
- meeting point:Tourist-Info Hermannsburg, Am Markt 3, 29320 Hermannsburg
- A part of the excursion is done with your own car (or in carpools).
- Contact: Tourist-Info Hermannsburg, Tel. 05052 - 6574 (Registration required)
- Organizer: Verkehrsverein Unterlüß
Have we caught your attention? Then we would be delighted to welcome you to one of our guided tours in 2019!